A Range Of Practice Areas And More Than 40 Combined Years Of Experience
As a medical professional, you will encounter legal issues just like people in other fields. However, the health care industry has countless unique rules and regulations that make ordinary problems become extraordinarily challenging. When you need counsel who understands the various complex ins and outs of the medical world and can advise you on several other fields, you can turn to Florida Health Law Office.
Our team of attorneys has more than 40 combined years of experience assisting clients with issues such as:
- Health care law: From license defense to regulatory compliance, we provide a full range of services for medical professionals.
- Criminal defense: If you face a criminal accusation, we will do everything possible to protect your future and career.
- Real estate law: Our team handles residential and commercial real estate transactions, contracts, disputes and more.
- Asset protection: We can create and implement asset protection strategies for individuals and businesses alike.
- Litigation: As tenacious litigators, we will take a case to trial and seek a favorable verdict in malpractice cases as well as others.
With our cohesive knowledge of local, state and federal regulations, you can focus on your medical practice while we focus on managing your legal concerns.
What Sets Us Apart?
We bring to the table a diverse range of practice areas, allowing us to pool our knowledge to solve complex problems. You will not need to seek a second law firm or a consulting professional; we serve as a one-stop-shop for health care professionals of all kinds. With our reasonable fees, you can think of it as receiving two lawyers for the price of one.
Speak With Us About How We Can Help You
You should make sure that you are covered for any law-related difficulties you may encounter. We have your back. In addition to standard business hours, we are open on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Schedule your initial consultation with us by calling 888-450-7999 or using our online contact form.